Fall 2022 Tournament Details
RULES AND REGULATIONS – 2022 SP FALL TOURNAMENT
Teams will consist of adult Men, Women, or Mixed over 18 years of age.
- SP tournament will be USBC certified. All bowlers must be a current member of USBC.
- Handicaps will be based on the bowlers composite 2020-21 book average of 21 games or more listed on bowl.com. A bowler who does not have a 2021-22 average will use: Men 225-Women 180 scratch averages.
- Handicap used will be 90% of 240.
- The ratio for prize distribution will not be more than one winner out of every 8 entrants in each event, except all events which is one out of 20. A bowler must bowl all three events to qualify for all events monies.
- Bowlers may enter multiple doubles (lane availability permitting) and may only bowl singles once. A bowler will be permitted to bowl team event more than once in the prize list for position standings. A bowlers first appearance in team event shall count towards the bowlers all events score.
- Walk-ins will be permitted with lane availability.
- A return check charge will be $25. Make checks payable to Gold Dust West.
- USBC Rule Book will govern any rules not listed above.