Fall 2021 Tournament Details
RULES AND REGULATIONS – 2021 SP “ANY 4’s FALL TOURNAMENT”
Teams will consist of adult Men, Women, or Mixed over 18 years of age.
- SP tournament will be USBC certified. All bowlers must be a current member of USBC.
- Handicaps will be based on the bowlers highest 2018-19 book average of 21 games or more listed on bowl.com.
- If no 2018-19 average, bowlers will use highest 2017-18 book average of 21 games or more listed on bowl.com.
- If neither apply bowler will use: Men 225 – Women 180 scratch averages.
- Handicap used will be 90% of 240.
- The ration for prize distribution will not be more than one winner out of every 10 entrants in each event, except all events which is one out of 20.
- A bowler must bowl all three events to qualify for all events monies.
- Bowlers may enter multiple doubles (lane availability permitting) and may only bowl singles once.
- A bowler will be permitted to bowl team event more than once in the prize list for position standings.
- A bowlers first appearance in team event shall count towards the bowlers all events score.
- Walk-ins will be permitted with lane availability.
- A return check charge will be $25.
- USBC Rule Book will govern any rules not listed above.